The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.4

sigh...
n9hP4y0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Is it going to be like this for every enemy?

FMC: "Oh no, I'm raped by a super-strong enemy, help me MC!"
Villain: "Wahaha, I am so strong, the strongest in this world, you're going to die and ill destroy the world!!!"
MC: "Whoops, sorry I'm late, oh wow, a strong enemy"
Villain: "Finally a worthy opponent, ill use my final form" *attack*
MC: "Huh? That's it? My turn then" *roflstomp the villain*
FMC: "You save the world and me again, I'm wet, lets fuck"

@WeldJerda
Welcome to kireicake translation

For serious, is there ANYWHERE that lists what part of the chapter this is? Is this part 4 of 4? Part 4 of 6?

I even checked Kirei Cake's website and there's nothing obvious there either.

Contributor
Kirei cake read Gal Cleaning and thought that chapter breakdown was a swell idea

The way you guys all feel about this arc's plot is the SAME way that our MC himself feels about it: bored, annoyed, and exasperated at how cliche it all is.
@Arcverson
You're right in that the author's intent probably isn't a revenge-gasm like Shield Hero.
We readers as well as MC himself know that MC WILL win. Heck, the manga title straight up tells us that MC will win ("the Strongest"), and the MC even compares this mook with the demon king (monologuing, strong physical and magic, etc.).
For all intents and purposes, this self-proclaimed god mook is an inferior demon lord.

Imagine that you got turned into an isekai hero. You go off on a life-changing, emotional, and challenging adventure to defeat some demon king and find a way home, forging all sorts of relationships and enduring many trials along the way.
After many epic battles, you finally fell the demon king and end your quest, returning home.
At home, you attempt to return to normalcy as best as a endgame former hero can, hiding your powers and experience to the best of your ability and maybe making a couple new friends.
Then, some God-complex, arrogant, overwhelmingly-cliche inferior-clone-of-the-demon-king shows up and beats up your new friend(s).
Unlike with the demon king, you've got practically no emotional attachment to this villain character beyond him beating up your friend(s).
He's the most punchable thing you've met in a while, and his obnoxious, cliche monologuing is only making things worse...
He's constantly bragging about how pathetic and weak and inferior you are, and you are well aware that you could annihilate this mook like Saitama does with practically every enemy he fights.

Which is more satisfying for you: beating his pathetic "god" ass into submission/death with only your fists, or oneshotting him before he can even react?

The plot of this story is kind of like "Hero? I Quit a Long Time Ago".

In "Hero?", MC is secretly a hero so famous and powerful that he literally slayed gods and has a global fanbase that reveres him like a god.
For various reasons, he "retired" from that life, only to return to hero work 10 years later as just himself (instead of his former hero alias).
MC constantly faces off against new and old enemies who (obviously) don't know just how strong MC is, and he constantly undergoes internal conflicts regarding his (past) actions as a hero.

If you're looking for a modern-hero based story with a significantly more developed plot and WAYYYY more translated chapters, read that instead. My description of it doesn't do it justice.

Aggregator gang
How do you tell when the chapter is complete before you click on the damned thing?

Aggregator gang
up until recently each chapter had the decency to be broken up into four parts. whatever. the whole practice is idiotic and so are the scanlators that follow it, but i can wait.

but now the author is jerking off and stretching it to six parts

what's next? an eight parter? when is the chapter finally complete?

Banned
It might be cliche, but it's satisfying to seeing that raping/murdering fuck of a fox "god" shit bricks. Kill him already.

Dex-chan lover
@RWorld his level 1 but MC mentioned his stats are around 50

remember nobody can level up in this world the reality is if you are born with intelligent of 1 that will never go up that's how the normal non-isekai earth works.

Dex-chan lover
For those who are frustrated with the chapter being cut up into pieces, please keep in mind that it is not my doing, but the publisher's. I simply try to keep it up to date as best as I can.

Please spread the word and inform those who are unaware about this, so there are less misunderstandings in the future.

73413b1f87e6efb2afe144b5c1ce75a7.png

Man I almost forgot about this manga exists because of publisher being stingy

If people didnt talk like its the scanlator's fault zStella wouldn't be forced to post that message.

Users who are viewing this thread