The Hero Who's Been Like This Ever Since Forming a Party with a Female Priest - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way that's just the sound of his taking his clothes off.
Something else also went off.
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
nothing beats being naked while its raining! its a fun experience worth trying.

Power Uploader
FYI, you can deal with the fantia buy buying the Toracoin using Bitcash (nothing to do with bitcoin).

To use the bitcash outside JP, you can buy the reload balance by buying the reload code online. My suggestion is buying it from seagm(dot)com.
I am very skeptic about hat website as I saw a lot of dissatisfied people telling it's a scam or it has that time codes that work and that time codes that don't work.

Power Uploader
FYI, you can deal with the fantia buy buying the Toracoin using Bitcash (nothing to do with bitcoin).

To use the bitcash outside JP, you can buy the reload balance by buying the reload code online. My suggestion is buying it from seagm(dot)com.
Okay, so I tried to buy some cause why not and my card got declined even though it was a visa.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so I tried to buy some cause why not and my card got declined even though it was a visa.
Another alternative, you can buy it from play-asia(dot)com. They should accept international cc.

Just a heads up, if you do buy the reload code, the code is in the form of hiragana and NOT the alphanumeric serial number. My dumb ass make that mistake and took hours before realizing it.

Last edited:
Contributor
He's a hopeless case. Post-nut clarity doesn't seem to be a thing for him.

Dex-chan lover
even if the currency conversion isnt accurate, you can buy toracoin on tokyo otaku mode with visa or mastercard still i believe

No longer being accepted? Did they ban you after finding you on MangaDex?
I'm going to sound like one of those but oh well. Credit Card companies are making demands of Japanese companies to censor their stuff for their global agenda. Pivx,DLsite,Fantia and Getchu have all suspended use of Visa,American Express and Master Card. You know how people are getting mad over "woke" culture? Well this is the result of both mainstream appeal and what I believe to be a terrible ideology.

It's a shame JCB stopped their western branch due to low sign-ups, got to make due with alternates.

Power Uploader
Another alternative, you can buy it from play-asia(dot)com. They should accept international cc.

Just a heads up, if you do buy the reload code, the code is in the form of hiragana and NOT the alphanumeric serial number. My dumb ass make that mistake and took hours before realizing it.
I'm slow. What should I look for on there?

Dex-chan lover
Read a few comments above yours :p
not sure what you mean exactly. i just gave you the name of the site fantia itself gives you to buy points off site, not whatever site that other guy suggested
edit: are you saying you tried on tokyo otaku mode and your card was declined? if so you shouldve said so

Dex-chan lover
I'm slow. What should I look for on there?
On play-asia, you should search for bitcash prepaid. Once you have made the payment and they emailed you the card info, just copy the hiragana part and paste into the very first point charging option when you logged in to your bitcash account (that option is the one with bitcash logo on it.)

EDIT: while I know you can buy the Toracoins directly from Tokyo Otaku Mode instead of this roundabout way, I did not do that since they mark-up the price real high.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
On play-asia, you should search for bitcash prepaid. Once you have made the payment and they emailed you the card info, just copy the hiragana part and paste into the very first point charging option when you logged in to your bitcash account (that option is the one with bitcash logo on it.)

EDIT: while I know you can buy the Toracoins directly from Tokyo Otaku Mode instead of this roundabout way, I did not do that since they mark-up the price real high.
Same problem as Seagm. It's fine. Thanks for the help but I'll manage.

Users who are viewing this thread