The Heroic Legend of Arslan

Doea anyone else feel like tactically this is....extremely stupid? If he was concerned about being undermined by the crown prince he should just make public displays of the crown prince's support and then slowly undermine his power. Having an army with no loyalty to you and publicly exiling the man who rallied them...it would have been better to wait and win them over. I get that he's showing that he can even have the crown prince sent away at his leisure and there is no one higher than him, but in a situation where they have few men, and are fighting against 2 internal factions, splitting the loyalty of your own is so, so foolish. Any of these men cpuld easily desert with 0 repercussions. I can't even fully express what a foolish decision this is.

@BrahMoment420
Seriously? That would be terrible! This is exactly why I dropped "Akame Ga Kill" (plus, deaths were very predictable and for the sole purpose of killing characters).
I hope they will make another ending OR introduce that ending properly.

Criminally underrated manga that honestly gets no attention in the west, which is surprising considering that it is by the same author who did Fullmetal alchemist.

Historical manga very much in the vein of Yona of the dawn but way way better.

Double-page supporter
I'm hooked to this series. I remember watching the anime years ago and liked it but now I hope we can get to finish it for the years to come. Arakawa Hiromu is a genius.

Contributor
This serie is good but not as good as Kingdom. Kingdom do everything better, especially the battles, strategies, tactics and political plots/schemes.

so... this series dead in the water rn or what?
The raws are still being published, so I think no, just the translation team might have stopped.

If someone knows where to find where to read the next chapters, I'm interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread