The Heroine Has Despaired - Vol. 9 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Okay, if these chapters are going to be character arc resolutions leading up to a final confrontation between Shibuya and Akiba, then that's a pretty good ending.
I guess it may be, up to the final battles with Adachi, Pig, Shibuya, and Akiba.

Then it’s on for young and old.

Dex-chan lover
this chapter is surprisingly "normal"
not complaining though, its nice to have a break from all the suffering once in a while

also pig kicks ass big time all the time.

Dex-chan lover
Lord, good to see that Adachi has become somewhat of a better person now. Somewhat. Definitely a big contrast compared to her first appearance.
Man... Trashy manga it may be, but I can't deny it has been entertaining so far. Reading 92 chapters within a day was totally worth it for the Catharsis. By which I mean, watching Adachi get the shit beat out of him after everything he's done.
Thanks for the translation~

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the side bitches. I want to see Akiba suffer hell.

Dex-chan lover
Lord, good to see that Adachi has become somewhat of a better person now. Somewhat. Definitely a big contrast compared to her first appearance.
Man... Trashy manga it may be, but I can't deny it has been entertaining so far. Reading 92 chapters within a day was totally worth it for the Catharsis. By which I mean, watching Adachi get the shit beat out of him after everything he's done.
Thanks for the translation~
ayy thanks for reading man!

Dex-chan lover
no one said it here but i'll be the first to admit i teared up a bit, IDK MAN SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER JUST GOT TO MY FEELS MAN OKAY

Fed-Kun's army
My wish would be to turn Akiba into a female permanently in the real world. Remember his reaction when he got switched IG. That's the worst punishment in his view, the only one that could potentially break him. After all not even the beating and humiliation by the bitch changed him.
Also it would be hilarious for him to have to try and explain the situation to his parents and school lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread