The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 1

@WLeung
If you infer a bit. You can see that she was probably pushed and cracked her head open.
Seriously though, that old lady pissed me off, hope she suffers for the taking an innocent life. A bystander that had nothing to do with them too.

Fed-Kun's army
It saddens me that people don't know that falling down backwards whips the back of your head into the ground, which is frequently what kills people who are pushed or punched by violent sociopaths who think that real life is like the movies, where getting shot just means some pain, some stitches, and you're fine, not years of physical therapy and permanent disability.

Sometimes, the hardest to deal with are oldies who think they are right just because they are older. They really "know" everything.

Dex-chan lover
What I'm seeing is that we should end the elderly.

Audience Announcement: in today's play of "isekai" the role of Truck-kun will be played by Karen...

Fed-Kun's army
Really how fragile we humans are, death could be around each and every corner, its horrifying

Ah the Golden Dragon's Haven, I think its in the street right next to fourth avenue.

BTW why gotta waste so much time with useless exposition and a complicated death that was easily preventable. Just draw the scene of her getting run over by a vehicle or a Jet plane or getting stabbed trying to save someone. There's a reason why isekai novels don't make overcomplicate deaths like this.

Ok, I love dragons and I love good isekai stories so I'm excited! Her death though... geez, it made me feel pretty sad, it was so unfair. :c

@RalekTheOne agree but I think we'll have to see. I mean, for example in the 'The Golden-haired Elementalist", the MC's death is long, it took a full chapter I guess, but it was necessary because it's really important through the whole story; it explains her trauma and her future characteristics (like the way of acting, fears, wishes), her goals, as well as the characteristics and roles of her spirits. I do compare them because both died, both will be entangled with spirits, etc.

@AiriAi yeah but I was thinking of isekai Manga. I didn't really like GHE because the MC doesn't have fears or anything from her death, except for pain and work and death and getting burned (the usual) but her death scene was pretty okay for isekai I guess, the MC couldn't do anything like everybody that was stuck with her and died shortly after calling her mom 1 last time.
Wherein here everybody acting like the old lady is a dangerous machine of death and being careful with her, they even let her walk, grab, and yell at a stranger's face whom is a younger and probably stronger woman whom I frankly don't believe would die from a shove from such an older woman unless she pushed her into the train tracks. It's hard to be convinced of an MC's struggle when you're just thinking, "seriously" the entire time

Double-page supporter
Killed by a Karen... so sad

Or maybe not exactly a Karen but pretty damn close 🙄 people who are like Karens always think they're right.

omg an actually good no group scan?!
jokes aside, thank u so much!

Users who are viewing this thread