The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
I think that accepting her new family doesn't mean she denied the old one. It's more like she now have 2 families. Which makes sense because this IS her 2nd life, she is Finea and not someone who stole the body.

Anw, all that's to say I'm very happy for her. Go go Finea!!!!!

felix is just so cuteeee, i just wanna give him a big hug

Aggregator gang
Crying even harder now, she's finally able to accept them fully. It doesn't mean she will forget about her past life or her family there but that she will now acknowledge that she has a second life and a second family.

IF I TRIED THIS HARD ON THE SATS I WOULD HAVE GONE TO HARVARD

LMAOOOOOOOOO I LAUGHED

thanks for translating!! stay safe and happy holidays <3

Fed-Kun's army
i'm crying. it's both heartwarming and sad. heartwarming because she finally calls Monia 'mama', sad because as she accepts her second life, her first life and her first family is something that's behind her now, it'll fade away until those 20 years become a faraway memory. it's kinda bittersweet.

i get how the 'kings' really make a big deal out of her still having her memories of her past life. it's more painful that way....

Aghhhh!! What is this?! Cmon, my tear glands wont work. I SAID WATER UP! WATER UP!! It feels frustrating not being able to cry!! Cmon! Pour a waterfall in my eyes, please. But anyways, that time skip didn't feel awkward at all. This is a very rare experience. Im hoping that other mangas will not put time skips out of nowhere and make it seem like they just fit it in there to rush it.

Double-page supporter
Lol I legit teared up. Just didn't fall off of my eyes, that's all. Been wiping them with my shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread