The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
"They will never be able to meet" - good job making sure they will meet for certain. Idiot.

Lol "how about helping [a child] out?" qualifies as "asking"? This dude has a funny way of "asking". It's like he wants her to say yes, when earlier it seemed like he was going to try to give as much chance as he could to get a legit reason to refuse the emperor.

Thank you for the chapter 😍❤️😍

"That women" and "They will never be able to meet" - trouble flag confirmed

when talk aboutt play. Hide and seek is all I think they would do.haha

Sigh... I know it’s to move the plot but I genuinely hate when men don’t listen to their wives. I hate this trope the most. Oh well here comes trouble I guess lol thank you so much for the chapter!!

"nothing's going to happen"
Betcha a dollar something's gonna happen 🙃

It's not like he has a choice really. I mean, it's the Emperor. If they've known each other since they were kids and he still thinks it's better to accept it than to argue against it, then it must be pretty serious.

That said, I'm not looking forward to the touchy, sensitive, brooding (probably future) ML Prince. Nor the obviously troublesome "woman and her kids". It's either the empress, or if there's the whole concubine thing here, a lady the Emperor favours over the empress.

Urgh more flags. Just listen to your wife caleb! You're going to regret thisss😣

I can't tell if the prince is a love interest or potential nuisance.....

Thank you for the update (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I'll be reading this story from now on

If the prince has a dark blue hair... does that mean the last picture in the last panel is the grown up Finea and the Prince?

hold a damn minute ^^; there's no way the pic of the last ch is them right? I mean the drawing is different so there's NO WAY... @~@
PLEASE SOME1 give me the sauce of the last pic ;; it's the pic of a brown haired woman and a black haired man

Same, I hate when a couple just seems equal in the surface, but then in private the man still does his sh1t, regardless of his wife's opinion. Also, his words of 'everything will be ok' are so condescending! And yeah, I love her family but the mom is a woman who's proved to be smart and wise in basically everything (no wonder she came from such an influential family and no wonder her current position is so important as well), she's also revealing important stuff to be validly worried about, so how the husband can still pretend to care about his wife's opinion when he's ignoring her words and went directly to manipulate his 4yo daughter? Is that ok?

Because that's what makes me nervous the most, that he acting as if it weren't a big deal regardless of everything.

After all, it seems that he's willing to expose his baby daughter to a bunch of complicated political stuff, to use her as a 'healing tool' for another kid (which meh, it's troublesome for many reasons, I hate when the sh1t of "women have to heal men" appears, pfft), and this is where everything is pointing out, because if it was just about helping the Prince to become emotionally healthier, then her older brother would suffice because he could become his friend, but no, she has to go as well.

Think about it, why does he have to send his little girl to be exposed to a risky situation, where regardless of the outcome, she'll have to endure a bunch of political gossips at the age of 4? Even if going to the Palace would be inevitable, the father should have told his daughter the truth (for a 4-year-old kid) and explaining to her that the Palace is not the safest place, so she has the right to decide what to do. That'd be the right thing but nah. Just because the father is hot and smiles all the time doesn't erase his sh1t, ty.

@AiriAi Lol, I agree. Maybe because he's childhood friends with the emperor and so he feels bad for him, also does he think because she's the same age they would get along better? Idk, I agree the brother could've just went because he wants to take his dad's place in the future anyway.

@HobisFlower Yep, I hate that trope too. I have seen it way too many times. It's so frustrating, stupid and sexist. Also that thing where women have to be the ones to heal men as AiriAi mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread