The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 15

Phew, glad to know the prince is not going to follow the route of 'women have to 'fix' men' because it'd be annoyed af. The kid is already good boy, it's just the extensive and huge amount of work that are making him feel so tired and stressed.

I'd say I'm super angry with the Emperor instead because he's not protecting his son from the Empress Dowager's sh1t. Ofc I understand he's the Crown Prince and has to work super hard, but he's also just a 4yo/5yo child, he needs to sleep, play and eat comfortably in order to develop other areas of his brain and grow healthily and strongly.

@ktensei
omg I c... tbh I thought it's weird how the exact features of the main leads it looked like so no wonder X)
thank you for telling me

@goldfish178 @Ka_Raa @Upil Actually the prince and main girl are 4 years old.

That kids looks horrible, that's so sad. And that teacher seems like a creep. What is the emperor doing not dealing with how the teacher and the empress dowager are overworking him?

Double-page supporter
That pest's face disturbed me so much!! "please finish your studies. the empress ... will be worried", my ass. 😡

How can he treat a prince with abuse that boldly??
One look at the little boy shows how much he is harmed....

Aggregator gang
Prince is ML, calling it now. Anyways I hope he gets some sleep, he's only 4 years old, it's so cruel that they're forcing him to work so hard at such a young age

So.....they made him a gangster?

@exxp, there's a difference between 'empress' and 'empress dowager'. The empress is the head of the imperial harem and the queen/empress of a country. While an empress dowager is the previous empress/queen and also the previous head of the imperial harem. So basically, the empress dowager is the mother of the queen.

Double-page supporter
Oi that devil man was pressuring the Crown Prince like he's a squishable pawn. The adults in the Castle are the sharks here.

Contributor
I just realized it's gotten to the point where in these manhwa, I get surprised when the imperial castle isn't that one castle. XD

Users who are viewing this thread