The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 16

prince: *slaps her*
me: pffffff *spurt water outta my nose* cough cough
cant breath ;-;

Fed-Kun's army
eh, I've seen kids beat the ever living shit out of each other and still be friends the next day

It's the aide's, Empress Dowager's and the King's fault haha, so I won't get mad at him but yeah, he needs to learn better ways to deal with his emotions. He's obviously depraved of sleep and everyone knows how that affects even our common sense and mood, plus he's a forced tsundere since nobody is willing to protect him and loving him dearly without 2nd agenda so I get it.

Also, I bet she'll probably kick his ass soon. XD

@Saphartlantis I know I was thinking the aide or empress dowager must do that to him too.

@Kyrieo Yeah, I thought she would say that too, but I can't tell now since he hit her and she looks upset and said she wouldn't let stuff pass the next time.

@Neko98 Yeah, I agree.

Aggregator gang
THEY'RE 4
Please, I can not just let this happen, he needs sleep like bruh what the hecking heck is wrong with his parents?!?!?! I'm pretty sure it's the "other woman" and that Aide doing this! the first time I had an all-nighter was in middle school, not fricking 4 you assholes!

That child;;;
If i were to act like that, my parents would have slapped me

This is the most realistic portrayal of 4 yr olds I’ve seen in a manhwa so far lmfao. They beat the ever loving shit out of each other all the time, and then make up and play together again after 5 minutes. It’s really not out of character for a 4 yr old to be unable to control their emotions and lash out physically, especially if they have a difficult temperament or, like this kid, have been abused

Aggregator gang
Lol pretty accurate, toddlers sure like to fight and then be friends within the very same day

Aggregator gang
oh no i am worried for the prince..... will he be ok? i mean the mc is a .....

Users who are viewing this thread