The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Empress seems decent so why is she letting her son be treated like a robot by the aide?

Awhhgggggg they so innocent and cute just let them slide. They breaking my heart 😩😭❤️ Kids tears are my weakness

Dex-chan lover
My God .. a rare story where the empress is actually benevolent.

The evil woman is the empress dowager (emperor's mother, prince's grandmother), not the current pretty empress~

If that prince doesn't get proper upbringing soon, he's just going to continue being a spoilt, socially awkward, tyrannical (but over worked) brat

Fed-Kun's army
again we are still talink about "that person"... It's annoying

Fed-Kun's army
Wow! I don’t know what to say... Kids’ scuffle is really seriously for kids, even though it doesn’t look that way to others. It hits more emotionally than it does physically 😥
And reflecting on those actions, doing self-retrospection, as she’s doing, everything just feels WRONG!
I wonder what she will do, and how she will cope... glad she has good grown-ups around, and everyone understands it’s not her fault. Hope they help her feel better 😊

Fed-Kun's army
It always annoys me how much shit nobles and royals get away with and I feel a brief relief because we no longer have such systems but it's short-lived because then I realize we just rebranded nobility into "rich people" since rich people can sue the shit out of someone who can't fight back even though it's the shitty rich peoples' fault

empress mom, tf you doing?? this is your lack of parenting that your son is in this state.
don't even tell me that you don't know how exhausted he is??
as his mother, shouldn't you be able to tell whether or not he's being mistreated by the people around him, what, do you think that his mental health took a dive for no absolute reason? bullshit!
miss me with that "the empress who asked that of me, was just a normal mother apologetic for her son's faults" shit, you can't even parent him right.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Wait, the spirits of darkness relief pain? I was not expecting that.

Is the empress even proud ro be a mother??? She can't even pay attention to the suffering of her own 4 year old son. Yes he's a prince but he's also her own child. Wouldn't kill her to show some actual concern for him.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
Back in chapter 3 they had a brief description of the six elements, and darkness was the element of peace. So maybe that makes sense?

• Earth = diligence
• Water = life
• Fire = bravery
• Wind = wisdom
• Light = hope
• Dark = peace

The Prince was the one who started the fight with the slap, why are they making it sound like Finea is the one who started the brawl?

You should endure physical violence.. yeah right

Users who are viewing this thread