The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 26

Well, MC gotta bite the bullet there. I don't see how she'd be able to talk herself out of this one.

@ohtasty "Green was not the imposter." 😁

I kinda felt bad for the boy who came to get the contract with her. He should be making a contract first before Finea in my opinion.

Thanks for the update, ooof the author should've at least made Finea last so she's the finale, feelsbad for that other boy and the rest of the kids.

hopefully this manhwa doesn't make her too OP.... it's my biggest gripe about some of these transmigrating/reincarnation stories

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it'd be a hassle to tell them she has a contract with all the Spirits, I'd probably lie unless the lights are shining behind her giving it away and she disappeared lol

Lmao that poor boy who’ll walk away a total loser even if he gets a high spirit. And that poor girl who’ll feel like a total loser bc she felt happy about an earthworm. Yikes.

Dex-chan lover
Use the legendary excuse

Say "tehe" while making a silly face and hitting your head

Goddamn cliffhanger and a month wait between chapters :(
Thanks for the update!

Funny how they say she's a child when they all fuckin know shes a reincarnated full ass adult. Idiots. xD

@eng1 xD BWHAHAHA!! I would roll over if she did that 😂

These chapters be too short for me T_T, but thank for another fantastic chapter!! <3

Dex-chan lover
Well... shes gonna have a splendid time explaining her now near god like existence now.
Have fun!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel bad for the other kids and their self-esteem.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why she really needs to make an excuse. She could get ahead of it by saying something like, "Why is everyone making a big deal? What happened?" Don't need an excuse when people think you don't know.

@JeDePi if anyone has the right to call her a child, it's probably the millenias old gods who probably see everyone as children. It's a term of endearment not reflective of idiocy

Users who are viewing this thread