The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 29

Ty for translating!! And how did they come across Jenga of all things lmao XD

Thank u for translating!! goodness the spirit kings are funny, making jenga that easily

Yay thank you for the update! The spirit kings are so cool haha I can’t wait till the story progressed and everyone finds out how special she is

Dex-chan lover
I thought Finea mentioned earlier that the spirit kings contract someone every generation, so I thought it would be "all of us" but then I recalled that they're the descendants of the five heroes
and the water thing... no type of water could add a coat to wood. water is water. you can saturate wood in water. a type of deep wood, not the exact name but it's a type of wood that's left to soak at the bottom of a riverbed for years and it triples in weight. it has to be a specific type of wood. thing is, to coat wood, the best natural option is tree resin. *wood already has tree resin? well it still have moisture. "resin" is a type of plastic or hardening agent. wood can soak up lots of it like a sponge. tbh if the fire king already dried them out, flaming them directly gives them a rigidity that basically acts as a hard coat, less effective but a natural method. *but it does turn the wood black

Strongest person in the world, has all spirit kings at her beck and call, and all that power is used for the ultimate jenga set

Lowkey thot its the prince or something that controls the bear to communicate with Finea....

Dex-chan lover
The Jenga would become a national treasure if it ever were let out it was made by the spirit kings.

Dex-chan lover
Jenga? Really, out of all things, Jenga?! You spirit kings must be really starved for entertainment.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, yes.. Jenga. Can't wait to see the impossible tile placement 😂

Users who are viewing this thread