The Heroine of Drayfox - Ch. 9

Thank you for the multiple chapter update. I’m really enjoying this series and I love the art.

I like this one because despite the MC being OP and all there is a bit more reasoning than most other things in the same genre and also the MC does react like most people would when they are forced to leave there family instead of being completely indifferent like they usually are.

Thanks for the translation!!!💕💕

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she won't start speaking casually at 3 months like in Lady Baby tho (I think it was the name?)

I thought they were going to agree to kill her too lol. These chapters have me crying and smiling, thank you so much for sharing with us!!

I am still hoping that she could find a way to go back 👉👈 though i know it's unfair to the current family

think the main god is freaking out about her? shes got enough power to literally destroy the world and she can activate it in a rage. better hope nothing happens to her family now that shes accepted them or rip plant... literally ripped.

@imtaciturn she probably could once she gets better control over her power. just need to figure out where earth is and arrive at the time after she died because time line something something.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Imagine being so powerful that if you unleashed said power, the entire world would die along with you. I consider that a curse.

Those three chapters were wonderfully paced. Others keep calling this girl selfish but this is a very emotional realistic manhwa. Unlike others w which usually skip this process or have the lead accept their situation, she's in denial and couldn't even believe it's all real.

This is the first time she's able to actually TALK to someone about her frustrations and understanding what happened. And with that she comes to acceptance and wishes to move forward with her new life. She sees that she's loved and wishes for her new mother to recover.

People who call her selfish aren't understanding that not everyone can adapt so quickly. She's in the body of a baby in an unknown world and couldn't even communicate. It's normal for her to feel the way she does. She can't just get over it, it's not easy. She lost her family.

I seriously love this manhwa, definitely looking forward to more.

After she get hold by her mother there is a long black nothing and suddenly she gets kissed by her father. Am I missing pages?

Dex-chan lover
Really hope we get a timeskip soon that is much longer then 2 months.

Group Leader
@Gasky You should reload the page, maybe a page didn't load for you ^^ I double checked but no pages are missing~~

If I were in her place I would have done the same too. I love my family and life as of the moment so naturally I will find a way to go back rather than replace them with strangers. Also, realising that I died will cause me more anguish than anything especially if it’s too sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread