The Heroine Wants Me as Her Sister-in-Law - Ch. 37 - IMMORTAL UPDATES LAST CHAPTER

Supporter
Thank you for giving us all these chapters of this cute, goofy series.

Dex-chan lover
Who is that hot lady? Care to explain Author?

$@%@$ that sound so pervertish :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work
can't wait to read more of "Frozen wolf , Fire Dragon" (LoL, wtf is this title though )
Tapas is known for making really dumb names. They changed the name of "My Brother Forces my Flower Path" to "Brother Knows Best," giving it incest vibes that aren't in the series in the slightest. They changed name of "A Symbiotic Relationship Between a Rabbit and a Black Panther" to "Little Rabbit and the Big Bad Leopard," which changed the species of the male lead, and then there is this one that makes it sound like a fanfic written by a 14-year-old girl. Tapas is known for having the worst titles.

Thanks for the TL. Dis some good shit. I like it when they stop the constant tip-toeing in romance stories and actually get some progress in their relationship. Just get that pest from the end of the chapter out of my sight.

Dex-chan lover
Ah ah... Just when things was looking good. Here another jerk to ruin things :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Tapas, again.

Well to wait for someone else to pick this up.

It’s always sad to see something dropped then realize I’ll have to wait 4 months to read a new chapter. But it’s not as bad as manga when you may have to wait years for the English volumes to catch. Anyway thanks for the translations up till now this is a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread