The Hitman's Sales Techniques - Ch. 3 - Infiltration

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
150
Thanks for the Chapter!!!!
I really dig the vibe/setting of this manga so far, a Salesman finding a new exciting life in the selling of death is kinda cool!
Looking forward to where this goes!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 20, 2024
Messages
661
Thanks for the chapter!

Could someone explain the shoebill joke?
I don't get it... :nyoron:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 1, 2018
Messages
3,943
I think our mc was a psychopath from the get-go (ie, no emotions, lack of empathy)...

I'm reading, but haven't put this on 'Reading' yet, makes it easier to drop if/when the series starts to kill innocents, families, etc...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
9,544
ooh, nice. he sees what the client's problem is, and then offers a solution for that problem. basic sales tech
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top