The Holy Emperor's Grandson Is a Necromancer

Kinda dogshit I'll be honest. I kinda wish the MC wasn't a transmigrator. But instead he just discovered a way to use necromancy with holy power, no ancient god helping him garbage. Maybe even make him have some sort of mental disability, like multiple personality syndrome or bipolar syndrome. Side character's draw annoying conclusions in their inner-monologs. Plus the MC is pretty stupid and careless, he goes into combat or shit without any preparation and plot armor saves him. That's why this kinda ass.

Aggregator gang
first of all, please ignore nizz, his opinion is kind of shit
secondly, please read the novel, its much better paced, much better translated, and just better, in general. really, i promise.

• This
Reactions: MDC

MDC

Dex-chan lover
secondly, please read the novel, its much better paced, much better translated, and just better, in general. really, i promise.
I second this, read the novel. No idea who thought this TL was good enough.
Its a shame though, for a novel as good as this to get a manhwa like this. The artwork does not fit the tone at all.

Well I read several manhwas where protagonist is necromancer and this belong to my Top 3. Nizz commented that God there is garbage in my opinion it's good move because Gaia is mother of Earth one of primordials so when person die they would return to embrace of Earth. Not like other mangas/ manhwas where they just throw random deities from Greek or Nordic pantheons and without proper knowledge and coincidentally they're in Korea/Japan. Gaia is unique use because since she's Earth itself it's not problem. Holy zombies are great idea too. His skills are explained good and with panels he can see, it blend good too. I think it would be dumber if he just awaken suddenly his powers with panel display but if he's transmigrated it's plausible. Plot is fast pacing so there's always something new and not some idiotic fillers where they give more chapters to some background characters. I will give it 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread