The Homeless Saint in the Abandoned Park - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Living as if I were dead...

Aggregator gang
Author I fucking beg you, dont end up making the priest and MC end up together in the end… Even better keep romance out of the story completely!
Idk what the author was thinking but unfortunately that abusive priest will become a recurring character who will often bother the mc like a creepy pervert, bruh is also delusional thinking mc will love him back if he just meet her again which is 100% not true, good news is the other prince is way better than him

Dex-chan lover
Idk what the author was thinking but unfortunately that abusive priest will become a recurring character who will often bother the mc like a creepy pervert, bruh is also delusional thinking mc will love him back if he just meet her again which is 100% not true, good news is the other prince is way better than him
Wait, so you telling me there will be romance for the MC and some guy?

Dex-chan lover
Abuse, ridicule, and reprimand her. Taunt her to quit and is mad when she actually does. Whatever plan is compromised by his retardness.
Yeah. His ambitions are praiseworthy. His plans are retarded. And his implementation is downright cruel.

Dex-chan lover
So how did everything work out in the end? time for an update
Put in my resignation letter, now waiting higher-up's deliberation (they keep delaying in letting me go since they can't easily find substitute).
In the few days I'm not going to office though, I can already sleep better and no longer experience shortness of breath, chest pain, heartburn, etc. feel so liberated from that place. Please wish me luck with whatever comes next.

Dex-chan lover
Put in my resignation letter, now waiting higher-up's deliberation (they keep delaying in letting me go since they can't easily find substitute).
In the few days I'm not going to office though, I can already sleep better and no longer experience shortness of breath, chest pain, heartburn, etc. feel so liberated from that place. Please wish me luck with whatever comes next.
It's not like they can stop you from resigning. Asking you to remain for 2 weeks is just a widespread tradition, not a rule. And for jobs where the bosses has harassed you, people sometimes make a point of not giving a 2 weeks notice "because when they fire people they don't give one".

But glhf!

Dex-chan lover
Good luck dood.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope the story isnt building up to her going back to the prince, or the prince "changing" 😶

Dex-chan lover
Yeah 3 out of the 7 prince is in love with the mc
I think you're supposed to use the spoiler function if you mention story points, that way if anyone want to remain surprised they can choose not to see it. I don't know if it's a hard rule but I have seen people warned about it before.
Like this

Users who are viewing this thread