The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

@Confused completely agree, man when the dude got swallowed up, I was like the author better not be just putting sad things in for the sake of the tragedy tag. We love the sun and somehow magically finding people despite the giant ocean.

Dex-chan lover
how tf did he drown from the wave yet the girl wasn't effected at all from that wave.

Dex-chan lover
I just read "Itou-kun wa Koi wo Shiranai." And was expecting to have a drastic 180 in emotions since thats what this manga typically does, and I was correct in the first half when the couple got hit by the bombs. But when they came back to the surface alive with color, I was insanely happy that one thing was going right for the old man after all of these years.

Double-page supporter
@Ice_TMO the glasses dude had a prosthetic leg, probably not enough power to power up from the strong tide

Group Leader
I was filled with euphoria and hope when the old man and the glasses man got back to the surface. The fact that it was colored made me cry even more. Thank god at least one thing turned out hopeful for the old man.

Dex-chan lover
I thought he died right in the middle of the chapter. Hopefully, he and the guy are still alive afterwards and that glorious sunrise at the end isn't just some passing dream as a result of him dying.

Supporter
Dear author, can you explain HOW a wave on a beach can transport a full grow man in the middle of the ocean?!

Double-page supporter
The best scene for me in this one is the cold hearted man's story, the rest after that looks like from another story.
Everything became too symbolic like a university student's news art magazine and lost its charm for me 😬

Dex-chan lover
This author is great. He understand what human is. And it is but a protein machinery with expiration date.

Yeah humans are protein machinery with expiration date... but with a faith. As long as we keep it our view of life ain't tragedic.

Users who are viewing this thread