The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize that the guy was an amputee until I reread this. Explains why he was the one to get swept by the waves... but man... this series does something to me... and I don't know whether to hate this feeling or embrace it. :'[

@salman_1422 LOL!

tbh id give this like a 5/10. I feel like it tried too hard at being deep and dark and the situations they were put in were too unrealistic. Ending was mediocre. After saving this dude now he sees the light or whatever.

Someone said this was a 10/10 and thats a HARD NO
Did you just like, admit to not even understand any of this? Like "unrealistic"? You don't even understand the ending and thinks it's lame just cause

@salman_1422 LOL!

tbh id give this like a 5/10. I feel like it tried too hard at being deep and dark and the situations they were put in were too unrealistic. Ending was mediocre. After saving this dude now he sees the light or whatever.

Someone said this was a 10/10 and thats a HARD NO

as long as you dont impose a hard no to others who see this as 10/10, thats fair. Tho I'd be wary that we are so prone on feeling superior by writing these kind of comments that when we look back, we kinda felt that we were being a bit too tasteless. Like, you wouldnt be inclined to write this when your best friend put out all the effort to make this series.

Users who are viewing this thread