The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Holly shit, i can't believe something good happened, despite involving a whale triggering an naval mine, on this manga of all things!
Oh man, 2 more chapters, please no more, let them enjoy happiness for once.

That was so beautiful. I was so scared for a moment the MC was just going to wallow in his depression again but no, he decided to make a change.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the moment little him asked her to marry him it was going to go south at some point. I hadn't expected it to happen literally instantly and escalate so far into his life. I hope he can find some actual meaning in his life now.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar I was wondering what that panel was doing there. This story got a little 2deep4me so I thought it was symbolic (didn't even try to figure out how), but that makes more sense.

Group Leader
There seems to be a missing panel or dialogue on panel 40-ish when the main character says "right now" there's supposed to be a panel/dialogue before that saying "then run," so it reads "then run, right now."

my mother died this year, and this seinen made me relive many feelings. It's pretty, I hope it can show some shine to its readers

Ah. So thats why the man got swept away. He has a prosthetic leg and is missing an arm.

Thank you! I'm glad that they didn't die, and that the old man learned to believe in something once again. 😄

@salman_1422 LOL!

tbh id give this like a 5/10. I feel like it tried too hard at being deep and dark and the situations they were put in were too unrealistic. Ending was mediocre. After saving this dude now he sees the light or whatever.

Someone said this was a 10/10 and thats a HARD NO

Users who are viewing this thread