The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Is there going to be one more chapter? The info said that there are 22, I'm on 21. Nonetheless we're in the endgame now boys.

Thank you for the update :) This was a long and stressful journey but we have made it to a peaceful end.

What a heartwarming ending, i just got one thing to say.
Jason Bourne, was that Jesus Christ?!

Dex-chan lover
Thank god they got their happy ending. Not that I hated the journey, but my heart can't take the anxiety of wondering when the other shoe drops. Seeing him be so at peace with the couple and their child, and then being reunited with the girl brought a smile to my face.

Although, I can't tell if he really passed away at the end. Seems strange for him to go off on a boat ride like that before he died, but maybe he did for his granddaughter's sake.

Dex-chan lover
i tought he'll die and meet with that girl in the afterlife.this ending was not what i expected but it's good overall

Awww it ended already? That was such a beautiful ending tho thanks for uploading the whole series. Every chapter was absolutely breathtaking

Double-page supporter
I think the boy dying on the boat signifies something. It says that the wave comes and goes, life took things away from the boy but it also made him wiser. I think the wave took the grandpas life away from the family. Netherless great read! Loved every chapter even if they made me sad, one of the few mangas that i was really excited to see a new chapter

The Jesus at the end kinda ruined it for me :/ and he didn't even had the historicalyl correct stigmata, lol.

can someone tell me what really happened at the end? did he die and meet the girl again? or the author wants to tell us that he found happiness but still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread