The Horizon - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Amazing... simply amazing, one of the most emotional series i have read. The way i feel about these characters without even knowing their name just shows you how amazingly written this is.

Thank you author for making such a great piece.

I can't believe it took me until the last two chapters to realize the Christian aspect of this story. Overall a great read, albeit I'm sure some will call it propaganda after that finale—but I'd beg to differ. No character ever spoke of religion, ever, yet the boy, even after having committed such atrocities in the past, seemed to have died and been accepted into Heaven. At the very least there is no doomsday cult or "if you don't believe, you go to hell" grift that other Christian tales have. Good to see that. Love is pretty strong, huh.

Yo i think the jesus hand at the end meant that he finally found peace don't think this is some propaganda. He just finally found peace. If this was a propaganda it would more obvi than just a hand at the last panel peeps. The man finally found his peace. Amazing story and amazing art style 10/10

this was one of the best representations of a post-apocalyptic world I've seen in a long time and I can't even begin to describe the range of emotions I felt reading this. what a fucking underrated masterpiece

Dex-chan lover
There's only one other story that made me bawl as hard as this one, and that's Girl's Last Tour
The girl dying was what done me in.
This is so fucking well done that I am out of words to describe it.
I wish we all could live in a world she hoped for.

Fed-Kun's army
Propaganda?? What are y'all smoking? The hand's probs just a metaphor for his death

Fed-Kun's army
i don't understand why last part is related to jesus? what does that circle sign on hand mean?

Thank you.

This was a masterpiece. I was horrified, then sad. I cried, and then I regained hope. This story needs to be shared to so many other people.

This author truly knows how to express the human condition, and the endless journey we are all a part of.
10/10

this manga broke me and put me back together in 21 chapters. a true master piece of modern literature.

Group Leader
I've never cried to a manga/anime/manhwa/manhua. However, there were a few that ALMOST made me cry. And damn. This made the list. The story was amazing. I love how the author told the story mostly through their drawings. I can feel the emotions behind the drawings which was amazing. If this manhwa focused on sadness more, this would've probably made me cry. However, it focused more on the meaning of life/death, which hit hard.
10/10 amazing manhwa and I would definitely recommend it to others.

This story was cruel. It was truly mean and I finished it 5 minutes ago and I'm still crying a bit. Man my head hurts but it was a master piece. I'm just at a loss for words that their lives were so unfair. I'm not ok but gosh this story is great. I'll definitely come back and re read every once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread