The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Ch. 75 - Mirror of the Witching Hour

Dex-chan lover
surprised he wouldn't have brought tools to physically restrain mc from the start

and oof, tho you'd think the teacher in the story wouldn't target ppl within the school because i assume a homeroom teacher would be questioned either way
Teacher's got the perfect setup for getting away with it, though: he just checks the mirror every night when he's on the prowl. Smiley face? One more year of scot-free murders! Sad face? Better cool my jets for a while until my magic reflection turns that frown upside down!

Dude's the Punxsutawney Phil of killing high school girls.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher's got the perfect setup for getting away with it, though: he just checks the mirror every night when he's on the prowl. Smiley face? One more year of scot-free murders! Sad face? Better cool my jets for a while until my magic reflection turns that frown upside down!

Dude's the Punxsutawney Phil of killing high school girls.
well i guess it's 'easy access' but i imagine most of the ppl suspected would be ppl who would be able to access the school unless he also framed the janitor or so too lol. but yeah him setting up the mirror or rumor to get targets tho he'd only have to kill like one outta every 5 ppl that visit otherwise the rumor would just be like "ppl disappear" versus a future

Dex-chan lover
What's Yuuma's grand plan if the police officer dies? There's no way he's gonna get away with another murder. Hope gets thrown in jail for others and even his own sake

Dex-chan lover
What's Yuuma's grand plan if the police officer dies? There's no way he's gonna get away with another murder. Hope gets thrown in jail for others and even his own sake
It seems to me Yuuma's final goal has always been to unalive himself via the entity that will fully manifest once 100 stories are told, and he will get rid of anyone and anything that can potentially prevent that.

Group Leader
If he wants to help Hina, he could just ask nicely instead of trying to stab Kido?
He spelled it out earlier, he needs Kido out of the picture so he continue the stories, but he also needs his doll power to cure Hina. So on paper his plan is perfectly rational, though obviously overpowering a grown man to steal his doll isn't likely to work.

He didn't commit murder to begin with, whatever we are killed the one officer and Yuuma hid the body because he's a dumb child and wants to finish the stories.

If he wants to help Hina, he could just ask nicely instead of trying to stab Kido?
I think he touched him with whatever causes the bruising. Not really sure.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't commit murder to begin with, whatever we are killed the one officer and Yuuma hid the body because he's a dumb child and wants to finish the stories.

I think he touched him with whatever causes the bruising. Not really sure.
He gave the officer cooties bro

Dex-chan lover
well i guess it's 'easy access' but i imagine most of the ppl suspected would be ppl who would be able to access the school unless he also framed the janitor or so too lol. but yeah him setting up the mirror or rumor to get targets tho he'd only have to kill like one outta every 5 ppl that visit otherwise the rumor would just be like "ppl disappear" versus a future
One thing that came to mind: don't some (single) teachers live at their schools? I think they double up as night time security? I'm sure I've seen this somewhere.

Aggregator gang
I knew it was coming, but the face of that two-faced teacher grinning down at his victim gave me chills. I also didn’t expect the mirror rumor to be true at all, just a story to lure victims. But I can understand other commenters mentioning how this would have enabled his scheme.

And now Yuuma’s actively weaponizing the bruises. I thought that “we” made the bruises happen on touch, but ”we’re“ still in the same place. So what did Yuuma bump him with to cause the bruising curse?

Users who are viewing this thread