The Hundred Ghost Stories That Led to My Death - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Somebody See Her

Dex-chan lover
With that kind of family no wonder kid wanted to be offed. I wonder why he took the 100 stories approach, though. The ghosts are only supposed to appear to the circle telling the stories, so only the boy and us readers (or whatever the proxy is he has with him for us) should see the ghosts coming when we get to 100.

He also twice decided against offing himself so far. Felt pretty roundabout.

Dex-chan lover
With that kind of family no wonder kid wanted to be offed. I wonder why he took the 100 stories approach, though. The ghosts are only supposed to appear to the circle telling the stories, so only the boy and us readers (or whatever the proxy is he has with him for us) should see the ghosts coming when we get to 100.

He also twice decided against offing himself so far. Felt pretty roundabout.
What? I don't understand what you mean when you said "the ghosts are only supposed to appear to the circle telling the stories "

Dex-chan lover
What? I don't understand what you mean when you said "the ghosts are only supposed to appear to the circle telling the stories "
The original 100 ghost stories tradition was done in a circle of people taking turns to tell a ghost story, each person blowing a candle after one ghost story until they get to the hundredth and there was no candles left alight.

Ghosts were said to appear in the middle of this activity as if they were being summoned, but as the only people involved in the ritual were the storytellers, the ghosts were supposed to only appear to the circle telling the stories.

Dex-chan lover
The kid getting violent and throwing the stuffed animal is pretty funny not gonna lie. (Page 16)

Users who are viewing this thread