The Hunter - Ch. 65 - Resentment

Dex-chan lover
Remind me again, why did he reject her ?

considering that he reincarnated, i'm guessing that she probably did something to him in the past life ?

If i remember correctly it was her family that cancelled the engangement when his parents died.

Well, that was a stupid one. Went to the early chapters level of stupid in a second. I am impressed.

Group Leader
its not so much that he rejected her as her family cancelled the engagement and her sister who is crying was one of the first ones to bully mc by trying to take his home for the debt he had

Dex-chan lover
Yep, the baby sister is a piece of shit. Blame the MC for everything, even when it clearly isn't his fault. Rejecting her my arse, your dad cancelled it.

So you knew ur sister left vex him and was helping him and you made him not only hate you but get angry at ur sister and the engagement was cancelled not rejected

Dex-chan lover
Yeah pretty much long story short, the younger sister was one of the first in the story to actually 'pick on' the MC. And then the rest of the family ('cept the older sister) started being typical chinese manwha villains. And with the engagement called off as well (He didn't reject it) the MC jsut went "Fuck this family" and then now the little sister is acting like the MC rejected her big sister, and it's his fault. When honestly it's her fault, cause she's the reason he thinks the whole family is garbage now. If she was at least nice to him he probably would've wanted to help the sisters get away from such a horrible family.

Dex-chan lover
All in all they are getting what they deserve one way or another.

Mc should have just slapped the face of the Lil sis honestly... She is wrong about almost everything and still blame Mc

Wonder when manhua authors will learn that if you don't actually develop a character beforehand then moments like these will have no impact and just seem like melodrama. Instead we get a big exposition dump with the author more or less saying: "This is sad, right? You totally care and understand her, right?". Sadly, I don't. The handful of times we saw her brooding and pining over MC were nowhere near enough for me. Oh well. While I'm complaining, would it really kill the author to give Chen more than a couple facial expressions that aren't variations of his usual smug-dark? Dude always looks constipated -- his goofy hair-fro doesn't help.

Dex-chan lover
The author really could've used some of those endless Black Pagoda chapters to actually develop the sisters so this whole thing wouldn't come off so forced.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Eh... she kinda stabbed herself so she should just die. Pretty much MC had to fight his ass off and this bitch did nothing to help him. Did Author went senile and forgot his own manhua? lol

@XL If you were reading you'd know that she has always been helping the MC like her sister said if it wasnt for he'd been dead many times before.

Being the most powerful makes you the most stupid person too i guess. The author is fucked up in the head kekw

Double-page supporter
Christ, just shut up you dumb little brat. You can't blame him for your and your sister's stupidity. If she really gave a damn she would've stopped the harassment yet did nothing or couldn't do anything. Where was she when he was in dire straits? Where was she when his home was attacked and his sister injured? If she cared half as much as you claim despite his obvious resentment of your family she would've left that toxic house and been there. Seems unreasonable to expect that much of her doesn't it? Now you know how you sound.

Aggregator gang
Can't really hold it against Beiming if you did all of that behind his back and then decided to keep quiet about all of it until it was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread