THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - After20

Group Leader
I know it might be wrong place to ask about it, but I'll do it anyway: there are 4 chapters already released, but only one was translated. Maybe anyone can/want translate 2-4 from Japanese to English? I'd happily do all the cleaning and typesetting job and upload it here. I really want to read this manga, but my Japanese is not that good. :(

I would love to see that happen as well and for THE iDOLM@STER: Asayake wa Koganeiro too. Maybe we could have a request board or section on this site if it's not too much trouble.

@Random18
Sadly, I was swamped from work after the 1st chapter dropped and only just barely got around to doing the rest. I'm sorry for taking so long, and I'm super thankful that people waited. Chapters 3 and 4 will (hopefully!) be up this weekend as well. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Group Leader
@dogrunes, oh-oh-oh, hey, no problems at all! Big-big thanks to you for the translation! Take all the time you need, no need to apologize! \:D/

(if you need any help, hmu, I'm not a pro, but I'm pretty enthusiastic about idolm@ster :D)

Group Leader
https://cycomi.com/fw/cycomibrowser/chapter/title/79

it's at chapter 46 already. the app people use to rip from comicwalker doesn't work on that site either. i wonder how stalker scanlations has been doing it?

finally saw an update after so long but the chapter doesn't work 😭

edit: it's fixed now! idk if it was just me but tysm for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I know nothing about cinderella girls but I enjoy this one. Always good to read about people just having fun eating and drinking. Does make me feel old tho

Users who are viewing this thread