THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - U149 - Ch. 102 - Summer Live Part 2

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I am kind of at an impasse. This translation project was being organized on 4chan. Stalker, the translator, has not posted anything since April, and I have no way to contact him. So to continue putting out English scans (as I only provide raws, proofreading, redraws, and typesetting), I need a new translator. My efforts at recruiting another translator on 4chan so far have failed, which is why I'm acknowledging my need for a translator here.

If anyone can help with translating chapters, or knows anyone who might be interested in helping, please let me know. I am not picky about who I work with, I don't need scripts that are in perfect English or anything like that as I can handle proofreading/editing, and if I'm confused about a line I can always translate the bubble myself to check. I just don't know enough kanji yet to undertake translating something like this myself, I've barely hit that stage of learning. In the past I've worked completely anonymously, but I'm willing to do whatever I need to do to get this project running again, including working with previous groups who have handled it or other im@s translating communities. I just kind of live under a rock and don't even know where to start with something like that.

I would drop the project and let someone else work on it, but I don't think that's the ideal solution. I am confident in my ability to provide a high quality typeset in a timely fashion. Since the manga is ending soon, I want to get caught up as quickly as possible, and I know that if I'm working with a translator I can do that. My fear is that if I stop working on it we will go back to going months or years without updates which is not something I would like to see happen. But I'm rambling at this point. If anyone is willing to work on providing a translation, or knows anyone who might be interested, let me know. I will also post this in the main comments page for U149, in case people don't see it here.

Users who are viewing this thread