The Illidan Girl - Ch. 7

Group Leader
there's supposed to be an epilogue for this, but it's a shame that the author just decided to abandon this outta nowhere. still a good read though, thank you for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Ah, my heart.

She should have led with "I love you." She... Goddamnit. She should have led with that.

Also, I can't help but imagine how the girl's parents would feel when they come back home and find their daughter alone.

Though... I guess the Dad prolly knew it was a possibility, seeing as how he tapped the MC's shoulder last chapter before they left.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
bruh, when u see the mc run away amidst fmc confession on the last chapter and there are only 10 pages left, u know that it is over

Dex-chan lover
bruh, when u see the mc run away amidst fmc confession on the last chapter and there are only 10 pages left, u know that it is over
and i have to reread this 4 times just to realize that it is the ending

What a terrible way to start my day, I'll probably think about it all day.

What pain me the most it this based on a true story.
To you Anon, I hope you will meet her again the the future.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's a nice, sweet, and sad story.
I am happy to have stumbled upon this, but I do feel empty now.

Dex-chan lover
They were so much a like in the fact they thought the other had something that the other lacked. Seeing the other as braver or more confident than the other. Whether it was the MC's caring nature making the FMC feel inadequate, or the independence and bravery the MC saw in the FMC because of how she carried herself in spite of her disability. They each held something the other wanted. The MC wanting to hold on to and cherish the friendship he could still have even if they couldn't be something more, and the FMC seeing her genuine feelings only as parasitic because of things out of her ability to change. They made each other whole, but only felt like they held the other back.

I really like it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread