The Illidan Girl - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Great read! Really didn’t hold in any punches for how hard the situation really is. I’m glad it didn’t go for an idealistic route, despite how much sadder this is. 🥹 Still has me hoping out for a future where they meet each other again.

This was just needlessly awful at the end. We didn't need a uwu everything's fine and dandy ending but this was just needlessly cruel; there's no closure. If I want a story relationship that goes no where, ends terribly, and no one learns anything I can go read my text messages with my exes.

Seriously goes from a 8-9 of 10 to a 0-2.

Creator just really shoves the knife in and then attaches it to a power drill. Page 21 she opens her eyes for the first time as she goes to tell MMC she loves him, but he's gone. There's no closure, MC just decides he's an awful person and Blind Girl cries by herself in her empty house exactly like she was afraid of.

Just to continue the sadistic abuse of his characters, MMC lives about 5 feet away but still manages to slip and fall next to some curb trash.

Look if your gonna make it bittersweet, then make it bittersweet but this was such a horrendous ending, abrupt, no subtlety, lack of finesse or class. Such an increasingly plain and boring way to shut things out. Author could take a lesson from Makoto’s Shinakai’s 5cm per seconds or even garden of words. So bad.

Dex-chan lover
Look if your gonna make it bittersweet, then make it bittersweet but this was such a horrendous ending, abrupt, no subtlety, lack of finesse or class. Such an increasingly plain and boring way to shut things out. Author could take a lesson from Makoto’s Shinakai’s 5cm per seconds or even garden of words. So bad.
Way more interesting and real than either of those movies

Dex-chan lover
This was just needlessly awful at the end. We didn't need a uwu everything's fine and dandy ending but this was just needlessly cruel; there's no closure. If I want a story relationship that goes no where, ends terribly, and no one learns anything I can go read my text messages with my exes.

Seriously goes from a 8-9 of 10 to a 0-2.

Creator just really shoves the knife in and then attaches it to a power drill. Page 21 she opens her eyes for the first time as she goes to tell MMC she loves him, but he's gone. There's no closure, MC just decides he's an awful person and Blind Girl cries by herself in her empty house exactly like she was afraid of.

Just to continue the sadistic abuse of his characters, MMC lives about 5 feet away but still manages to slip and fall next to some curb trash.
I laugh at comments like these who aren't able to take themselves out of the story being told. Young love realistically ends like this, and it is a lot harder when one of the people has a disability and the other lacks the confidence and experience to express how they feel. The MC isn't an awful person, but could he be seen as in the wrong for leaving? Sure that is a dick move, but he hasn't been portrayed as someone who lacks emotions or the strongest person either. Something like Wolf Guy is sadistic this really isn't. And even then there is nothing wrong with a more sadistic works as not everything is for everybody, and it's more about how something is written rather the actual content itself. And these characters are a great example of meeting at the right place, but the wrong time. They fuck up and assume the worse of themselves because they are young and human.

Users who are viewing this thread