The Immortal Girl and Her Contract With the Hundred Demons

Fed-Kun's army
So far the title is the only thing making me not drop this. I want to see her contract with the 100 demons. I don't particularly like the male characters tbh. MC herself is just "okay". A doormat, but I guess with her past it makes sense 🤷🏾‍♀️

bnk

I love how dumb most mangadex readers are. Reading your dumb predictions and how wrong they are, its so entertaining. And those who keep bitching about dropping it, do you think the author cares? Illegal reader don't mean zit

bnk

@Snowave

Because i love seeing the dumb comments of the know-nothing-know-it-all users here. Their stupidity is so entertaining. Honestly, I barely read any manga here anymore since I can read raws, but man, you guys are so dumb I just can't stop coming here.

bnk

@Snowave
Trying to insult someone with that bad english of yours, haha. That poor grammar of yours just makes you sound like an elementary schoolkid trying to use profanity for the first time. Stupid uneducated asshole like you are the best entertainment. Why don't you complete english 101 first, then try to write a proper insult. Oh wait, are my words too complex for you dumbass?

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Snowave
@bnk
Let's take the personal attacks to PM. Or block each other. Either way, it's off topic here.

It's been 5 months, has the English translation been dropped? According to mangaupdates it hasn't been licensed in English, so it's not that...

I saw the raws and
the girl has powers too! You’ll see it in chapter 21
I can’t find a website where you can read the raws without having to pay so I guess we’ll just have to wait for the translators orz

Dex-chan lover
Did the translation stop? This is not a great manga so far but I do like the style so I want to read more.

Aggregator gang
It has a little bit of edge but it's not a good kind of edgy.

Oh my god it is back QwQ Thank you so much for bringing it back ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Users who are viewing this thread