The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Four Heavenly Kings and Staff Officer Jobs

Reminded me of how some poor Game of Thrones actor got death threats for a character he played rip

Thanks for the chapter, looking forward for more !

@ScarecrowB Close, but nah, probably only an icon that's supposed to represent one of the contractees. My guess (since it's a ring AND 72 contracts) is that it must be one of the 72 Solomon's demons representation, now which...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it and I really wish I can read the next chapter already. Thank you translators. RESPECT!

All I really got from this chapter is:
Girl: "Summon me to your room in the middle of the night and FUCK ME"
MC: "No... I cant misunderstand"

The plot suddenly became completely braindead.

I remember previous chapters being smarter and more interesting....

Contributor
@Milanin @LongNameIncoming no, ppl don't generalize like that. A few idiots that are fanatics might do that and fights between groups of fans might occur but the common follower don't go down to xenophobic crimes.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka I think you need to be more in touch with reality...

Ever look at how people were treating Asians after they found out that the virus spread from China?
Then tell me that people don't generalise like that.

Dex-chan lover
What's the significance of the name? He got stuck on the "geton" part of it, was that part of the old demon lord / his master's name?

@Milanen hell you can just speak a different language and you'll get jerks telling you to "go back to where you came from"

Dex-chan lover
Dang, that vampire girl is more Fan Girl than the most die-hard clerics your see anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread