The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Four Heavenly Kings and Staff Officer Jobs

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro

It's because his name is Lem (translator is using Remme), so Lemegeton/Remmegeton is just adding "geton" to his real name. The novel covers that scene and his concerns about people realizing it's actually him a bit better.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't "Ruler of Demons" flow better as "Demon King" or simply "Maou"? When Mira is addressing the Demon King as "Ruler of Demons" it sounds like someone saying "President of the United States" instead of "Mr. President"

Dex-chan lover
@Scipo0419 Got it, I assumed that the Lem was based on Remme anyway, but with Remme singling out "Geton..." in a thought bubble I wasn't sure if there was a significance to that bit of it too.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

Lemegeton? Sounds to me like "let me get on" said really quickly. And a ring that let's you summon up to 72 contracted beings, isn't that the ring of King Solomon?

Dex-chan lover
@Lioness94 @Salfaro
Lemegeton is the more or less true name of the lesser key of solomon, and the ring remme got let's him summon up to 72 demons, just like the ring god gave to solomon allowed him to do.

oh yes the typical dense as a bowling ball and just as sharp mc when it comes to women

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, I don't remember him being dense or put off for long.
In fact, I remember that they moved in together pretty quickly or more like, it was one of those cases where your girlfriend steadily moves her shit into your apartment and stays over more and more.

@meridis
no at this point they are still flirting. He does say he wouldn’t mind having her in his room at night but they haven’t done anything yet.

so... Does the summoning automatically provide mana bodies for them?
I did understand it correctly that there's no real death by using puppet bodies, right?

Contributor
@Milanin lol do you really think that comparison makes any sense? "your country spread a mortal virus around the whole world" ="my favorite team lost to the one of your country", are you for real? ppl blamed China, the country/the government, for its irresponsibility over the pandemic. they didn't blame every person with Asian ancestry that they met walking on the streets.

@jokerxhisoka it actually happened for example in Italy during the pandemic, there was an increase in racism against asian people.
More historically, during WWII in the USA there were concentration camps for Japanese people.
Othere examples are people sending death threats to actors for something their character did in a series/movie, like Jeoffrey in Game of Thrones.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of people.

Users who are viewing this thread