The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Bella, the "Hero of Ice"

Dex-chan lover
I like how this comment section laugh at the "The Hero always win in the end" part while forgetting that the Phoenix hero is a complete and utter broken character that can literally one-shot floor bosses with no debuff.

My prediction is that he's going to keep flooring the bosses in the castle, alone or maybe with the Ice Hero and have a final fight with the MC and ends up winning or a draw cuz i can't see how the MC can win if facing the Phoenix Hero 1v1 tbh.

Dex-chan lover
They couldn't tell that they were having trouble for the enemies weren't debuffed anymore and had to have a newcomer point it out. What a bunch of idiots.

Dex-chan lover
It’s been a while since I read the novel, but I think it was more tense in the novel. There is no interview where Alvar was initially relieved when they got Remme out, and prior to the meeting an interview get depressing because the three “perform” poorly.
This is a bit important, because after he realize Remme importance, he took an interviewer that still ridicule Remee poorly.
Alvar was also much more stubborn in this meeting.

Group Leader
@OrichalonHades
Dunno about that, the MC have to keep his power a secret from us all. There's a good chance that he could debuff our hero-kun so much that even a little wound become a mortal one.

We all know who the real hero is anyway.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I'm probably more frustrated with the elf than Alvar. I guess the MC helping her out back then meant nothing to her.

Dex-chan lover
Unless there is a rule that you can't raid a dungeon where you party-wiped, the odds are stacked against the dungeon masters anyway.

It's not like they die for real.

So of course, "the hero wins in the end" when they can try again infinitely.

Still, I'm curious how though they will act when facing the MC, with his debuffs and hordes of summoned boss monsters.

The team had probably been working together for a while, but they somehow failed to realize that the reason they started to suck was because they lost a member. How is it that the 13 year old newbie is the only one that catches on?

Fed-Kun's army
well in MMORPG if you strong enough to wipe enemy before it start it mech then you should go with full DPS char, but in this case they are not strong enough to do that and they just kick sp....

Dex-chan lover
@nyaasar but the Phoenix Hero knows about his true power though.

@Athengrim being a Black Mage in this universe is like being an IT Maint staff lmao.
"If things are working perfectly, why would we need you?"
"If things goes belly up then its your fault"

Dex-chan lover
@Athengrim pride lol and Phoenix hides his actual capabilities, therefore maybe he never praise or lift him to where he truly belong when Renne is still in the party.

@OrichalonHades no, mc gathering allies, the 72 demons, so he will never fight 1vs1. Well maybe the other will think that his job is demon summoner and Phoenix is the only one who know that the one behind the mask is his best friend.

Group Leader
@OrichalonHades
but the Phoenix Hero knows about his true power though.
… is he really, really know though? I can't help but to think that our MC still have something up his sleeves.

Well then, we know who is the real hero anyway.

@Athengrim It was probably pretty easy for them to think that they were getting stronger quickly while the MC would stand in the back and AFK. So they made the mistake of thinking that it was their growth that carried, not the black mage that had curses but would traditionally (in their world) contribute little to the fight.

The catharsis of this realization was... kind of meh? Pretty lackluster. Like yay! They finally figured out their asses aren’t worth two pennies if it weren’t for Remme. But at the same time, it just doesn’t have that... PUNCH to it.

Users who are viewing this thread