The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

effeckts of black magic debuffs arent apparent to the team mates ? WTF!
well then that must mean there are no professional or real veterans because those people notice very fast if something is different or easier or harder because being observant and having good intuition is the reason they survive

just for fun: i know a highly trained soldier that can judge by the weight of his firearm how many bullets he has left... i personaly think that thats even harder than noticing sub standart enemy performance
that is to say the very premise of this manga is strange
also its slow and has fillers like they were on sale...6 chapters not one fight and only made 3 friends

This manga's pretty great. Well drawn, and scan-lation is superb. It's more about meeting people than it is about fighting them, though.

Supporter
it has potential

though it's only just now finishing the intro

@roadrunner900
A well trained combatant will notice those changes. But, the situation changes a bit if the combatant comes to assume that increase in ability is a result of their own skill instead of the enemy being weakened.

The MC is very subtle about how he weakens the opponents. He debuffs their speed, mental faculties, sights, etc so that they move into just the right spot for his comrades to one hit K.O. Them. They totally notice the difference once he’s gone, but mistakenly assume it’s because their game is off.

Bruh, what's the point of a synopsis when the title tells you everything you need to know.

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu******kkkkkkk
Why are they doing this to us, it's too much. I can't it's to much of a cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
Finally, I have found a long-titled Kirei Cake project that have an even longer description... that's worthy of two chapters.

despite the long title i can empathize with the MC. Because every single fucking time i play an rpg and theres an op debuffer and once i no longer use him and then like fuck why does the enemy hits like a truck

reu

Dex-chan lover
MC is massive cunt, abandoning his childhood friend who stuck with him through thick and thin when we could've just debuffed the warrior into submission
Also every one who ever played an rpg knows how OP debuffers are - You can't lose if the enemy can't move - Always fun to break the game and kill a boss before it even gets it's turn

Double-page supporter
@Roadrunner9000 The premise of a lot of this stories is essentially "Obviously OP character is dismissed by people who can't tell he is obvoiusly OP, so he leaves to be OP elsewhere and then everyone comes back begging for forgiveness, or he gets his revenge". Basically, they appeal to people who want to think that they're secretly awesome, but everyone around them just doesn't get them. So basically 14 year olds. An alternative that sometimes happens is also "actually useless person is asked to leave, then they find some amazing power and get their revenge, even though the original group was entirely in the right in kicking them out and they wouldn't have become awesome if not for that".

reu

Dex-chan lover
@gladiatorua What's your problem with lolis? My grandma was a loli she with 1.40m when she died at 87 years of age and still very very cute.
End loli descrimination now
And inb4 you ask my grandpa was the village's biggest guy at 1.90m and is still going strong at 93 years old

These titles are going to grow bigger than youtubers and celebrities google doc apologies

Users who are viewing this thread