The Impregnable Demon King's Castle and the Expelled Black Mage of the Hero's Party

reminds me of playing Blue the mighty half-dragon bladelock. i was a bit glass caonnony but was really able to dps out the wazu cause the wizard was buff/debuffing-control all over the place....I usually no play debuff but is appreciated when someone who gets how work does it, it is easier to see in D&D as a player then be in a live-stream like setting....

i did LOL at the description....

thanks for the translation..keep it up

Dex-chan lover
When is understable why he wouldn't use his power on a fellow human he should have just told them to find a venue for it, get some bodyguards and test it on them, getting fired because he refuse to do that is retarded.
(I said bodyguards because the only reason to not make the test is if he fears a person getting hurt/killed when debuffed, in some other stories I've read it happened that a skill used as a joke ended up killing someone.)
Even more if how the title implies he gets hired from the enemy and will end up using his magic only on humans, possibly fighting them outraged of having been fired.
If the spoiler about the coming chapters is right the author just made the starting part because he wanted to put a emo MC that felt betrayed by his comrades, when is simply not the case, even his old friend would go for efficency in a "dangerous" expedition.
I just know that MC will leave and the party wil get a sexy healer, and then be unable to pass the next floor and believe the enemies have become ultra strong, they will give the fault of it to the it being the ultimate dungeon and having to get used to the new party member.
Then they will retract one floor thinking they have to get used to each other on a "easy" zone and finally understand how much the debuffs were helping.

i hate myself, but ive been swallowing these types of manga for the past few months

Not another one. . Does these authors Not play any MMORPG? Or even any final fantasy/rpg game in general? I honestly hate it when the author purposely makes people stupid to fit the narrative. . Like what kind of world is this shit if the people in it does not even know the skill of the job blackmage and just talk shit about it like its useless? same with the fcking party, why the fuck does his party members not know the benefits of his job!? why the fck did they even have him for so long and not once thought about what his skills where doing for the benefit of the party!? you mean to tell me they got all the way to the demon king castle and not once did the party members wonder how he was able to keep up, if he was so useless!? IT's so stupid it hurts my head. . here we have another story where the author needs to make the people stupid just to fit the narrative. .

1at healer, 2nd tank, and now debuffer.
next what?
well, i can see that why debuffer can be used as this type of story since they usually have lower numbers than other roles in all MMORPG, but the author just too late. if this manga exist before the kicked healer / tank, it'll have

better impressions.

If this ends up being translated part by part and being released weeks apart, I am so done.

This one seems interesting and original, and the premise is different, thank you for translating!

Was his master a demon seemed he had Horns

And in this series seeks you choose you class so if dark mage is looked down on why not of picked a popular class

Interesting series hes not kicked out party but leaves the hero friend seems good. Also interesting instead being apart strongest party hes in the 4th. Also as dark mage can he get people deathly ill

Not sure why the demon queen needs him when no ones been able to beat her

Dex-chan lover
A demon lord wanting someone that cast debuff fits the image of the demon army being the baddies, maybe is good for them.
Searching useful talents and putting them in the right position is even something a good chief does.
But how I said a critical point of the story is the MC getting kicked out the party for not answering the request of trying the skill on a fellow human in a contained hambient and then switching sides to the guys what job is just hurting humans, the author should have made a better reason for it, maybe like that he tries on his friend hero that is strong against it or immune or that the trashtalker had some anti debuff charm on himself, even that for his psyche when he cast it on a human the effect is really low and only after leaving the team and training himself or starting to hate people he can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread