The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
This is Prince is kinda annoying lol ehh I get it tho. I hope Diana gets a real ML so that the Prince can just have fun with that girl he likes

Dex-chan lover
Oh so there's how for the boy yet! Thought he was going to stay stupid forever
Many thanks

At least this guy is not overly obnoxious or dense. It's a relief to see he's quick on the uptake.

There's hope for the prince! That's more than what most princes get in these kinds of stories, especially the first one.

There's hope for the guy! He's not completely stupid! That's great. I'm kinda wondering what he's supposed to take from their conversion though, it was really vague lol

Dex-chan lover
@hakunoyuuki based on the brothel comment, I think she was pointing out that the inner palace is more than just a selection of babymakers. It's also politics and a part of how the king is able to influence the noble sphere.

Dex-chan lover
Was about to give up on the prince completely when she said he knew nothing of what's going on in his own "harem" he's still on the thinnest line. Will one of the spies be the ML or that guy in the window at the end

i hope this keeps it up, no dumb characters and good politics!!
i wonder how that sheila girl is, i think we all have some trauma related to barons daughters lmao hopefully she's good

There's elegant and there's gaudy. That dress is gaudy. Hope the plot's better than the fashion

Dex-chan lover
That was a weird way to end the chapter, feels as though it was cut abrubtly; nonetheless, thank you for the translation.

Thank you for translating ❤

Also, is it just me, or is the prince's head just...weird? Like is it the angle or proportions or both? His face just ticks me off

Users who are viewing this thread