The Inner Palace Tale of a Villainess Noble Girl - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
To be "misinterpreted in the most creative of ways."
What an intriguing phrase.
and kinda funny too, in a way.

"misinterpreted in the most creative of ways."

too bad there isn't a Yuri tag.

Dex-chan lover
Someone poison this idiot prince. She just told him to act right at this party and he immediately goes to mess everything up.

Dex-chan lover
Overthrow him and establish a yuri commune or something wtf is wrong with this guy

Fed-Kun's army
This prince is a fucking moron. History has proven that harem is a political landmine that the king/prince should cautiously trudge upon, because one mis-step, the kingdom goes bye-bye. Make you wonder if the kingdom still standing if this moron becomes king. Poor MC has to become a villainess for this imbecile, hope she can be happy.

Fed-Kun's army
He's so stupid, our MC's job will be endless this way... :'D

P.S. uh guys....
Anyone remember the prince/king's name??? I can't seems to remember it... 😂😂🤣

i went to the webnovel and it seems like our MC (Diana) falls for someone named Kai.. but who the heck is Kai?? 😂😂🤣

This guys is so dumb!! He doesn’t understand that his actions could spell disaster and mess up the balance throughout the harem and nobility!! Hope there’s a second prince or relative that could replace him should “accidentally” pass away due to in foreseen circumstances. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
“I’m a lesbian” Diana says turning to Leona.
Leona in a flustered man takes a step back.
Diana runs towards Leona and princess carries her to the bedroom. Once there she reveals she had the wizard Merlin from the hit mobile game Fate Grand Order give her a penis. They proceed to have hardcore sex.
~~Five years later~~ the prince is a cuck meanwhile Leona and Diana live happily ever after. -prediction of next chapter

(Edit: why wont it separate gdi. I fucking give up.)

(Edit2: ffs now it works?)

The MC singlehandedly makes this enjoyable by breaking tropes haha. The King is so so stupid, Lilia or whatever her name was deserves better

Fed-Kun's army
@KapteynG

Holy Sh- HOW IS A KINGDOM FUNCTIONS LIKE THAT?? 😭😂
No matter how redeemable he is, if he's already a king now, then how much chaos are there before our Diana enters the harem..? 😭😭😂🤣

maybe she is crying bc she loves the prince but he did something stupid like that and she is like....sighhhhsssss

y'know I thought this gonna be some tsundere prince lmao but it's actually an a*shole lmao but I think I'm gonna read this for this two girls being best friend awwww

Users who are viewing this thread