The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Just once I'd like to see someone in this situation not respond verbally. Immediately destroy the surrounding force and carry on with their day. They said they intend to kill you so why respond in any way except defending yourself?

Dex-chan lover
they are likely just testing him. if his shitty step-father is actually some big-wit now, it makes sense for the typical anti-faction to exist, probing the MC for his stance. i expect this to be the case here.
That's actually possible but in either case still far too convenient. That would mean potential allies just fell into his lap.

Dex-chan lover
Man, watching him clean house with the last group of assholes that tried to kill him really makes me hope he just immediately curbstomps these guys.

Is it a power fantasy? Sure, we all know it and that's why we're all still here. But it's also cathartic. I wanna see idiots getting their shit rocked for trying to pick on the wrong person. I don't care how realistic it is or isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Drop out but still wear the school uniform.
Yeah I don’t get that either. Does she have nothing else to wear or what?
EDIT: ah I'm dumb.

Is it that weird? She was about to submit her drop out application/letter to the school. At that point she was still a student, so she still needed to wear her uniform. It would be more questionable if she went into the teachers' office in casual clothes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it that weird? She was about to submit her drop out application/letter to the school. At that point she was still a student, so she still needed to wear her uniform. It would be more questionable if she went into the teachers' office in casual clothes.
They alreaddy dropped out by the second half of the ch

Dex-chan lover
oh no~ i'm scared~ please spare me~, is what you want to hear huh, what a joke.
well dead man tells no tell after this

Users who are viewing this thread