The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so he wasn't even good at the game. Wonder why he feels so sure he will beat all players wanting to gang up on him then~ He's just a f2p scrub and bad at it
He was 93rd yes, but was the strongest f2p. Everyone else above him actually had money to spend on the game. Including the asshole after his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so he wasn't even good at the game. Wonder why he feels so sure he will beat all players wanting to gang up on him then~ He's just a f2p scrub and bad at it
93rd in a mobile game with how many players? I'd wager it's more than the 10k players it would need for 93 to be in the top 1%. A lot more.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really fucked it with the stepdad character. If they wanted to make him evil for the sake of it he should've remained in the shadows for much longer. With this it's jus shoddy writing to keep views up

Dex-chan lover
93rd in a mobile game with how many players? I'd wager it's more than the 10k players it would need for 93 to be in the top 1%. A lot more.
A popular mobile game will have anywhere between 50k to 200k recurring players, being a F2P player who got up to 93rd as you were pointing out is a stupidly incredible feat since there will 100% be way more than just 92 whales in a game.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that the divine power release will let him just break all pay items or nullify so he can take his time killing and torturing the evil old man.

Can anyone who read the novel/webcomic (If there is one) spoil me, does MC save his sis or does the stepdad take his sister?

Dex-chan lover
O . o
Sure the sperm donor is evil, but it's not the type of evil that inspires fear, but rather the cheap cartoonish evil that makes people cringe... it just makes the manga come off as low effort trash.

Users who are viewing this thread