The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Ch. 24

Contributor
Wow, what absolute garbage this has become. I was so hopeful it could be better, but can't even go a chapter without the stepdad bein overly villainy. I can only hope he dies kinda soon an the story can move on
but everything else is also so bad. What is that about them getting tubed like that after using the ticket? Why is he the only one that knows that and how did he get access to that place? It just feels forced.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this started out pretty good until the story started huffing its own farts and getting too far up its own ass. Kinda cringe now, and I don't even mean the B-movie stepdad villain. It's just getting overall dumber and more derivative by the chapter.

Stepdad shenanigans aside, how fucking stupid is this MC?
She's like: "I was a police officer irl. Trust me bro." And his immediate reaction is "Ah of course. Say no more. Works for me!"
Yeah okay. Bro is lucky he is OP. Needs the plot armor to save him from being an idiot.

Supporter
Honestly this started out pretty good until the story started huffing its own farts and getting too far up its own ass. Kinda cringe now, and I don't even mean the B-movie stepdad villain. It's just getting overall dumber and more derivative by the chapter.

Stepdad shenanigans aside, how fucking stupid is this MC?
She's like: "I was a police officer irl. Trust me bro." And his immediate reaction is "Ah of course. Say no more. Works for me!"
Yeah okay. Bro is lucky he is OP. Needs the plot armor to save him from being an idiot.
20240223031711-5ec1c7b0.png

Dex-chan lover
an usual villain character motivated by lust and greed

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a hard time figuring out who the villain is in this story. I wish the author would just spell it out for us a little more clearly.

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the police officer woman to either be brutally humiliated and violated, or put on her over the top Japanese villain hat and kick some puppies while sneering. Those are the only two options.
well usually in this kind of story it is the former since i rarely see the later
lets just see how she fare :v

Dex-chan lover
The writing is hilariously shallow, trustworthy bc police officer, kill rape etc bc the stereotypical evil guy, why bother writing characters with actuall character and driving aspirations right? 2much work lmao, why am I even reading this dumpster fire I dunno lmao

Users who are viewing this thread