The Invincible Summoner Who Crawled up From Level 1 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
On page 14
I would have imagined the thought of his sister being alone with that a-hole should have came leading to "a.hole provide bare minimum...what will he do to my sister (that can't work a job yet and developing into a woman) and have her do in order to stay there"

The A-hole says it's the Dad's fault the Mom died from exhaustion but he was the leading cause. If he left well enough alone.....gasp....how about had he actually told her his feelings in the past then maybe....
(Yes i know the guy is mentally disturbed and the Mom dodged a bullet she didn't know about. I just wanted to say it)

Dex-chan lover
On page 14
I would have imagined the thought of his sister being alone with that a-hole should have came leading to "a.hole provide bare minimum...what will he do to my sister (that can't work a job yet and developing into a woman) and have her do in order to stay there"

The A-hole says it's the Dad's fault the Mom died from exhaustion but he was the leading cause. If he left well enough alone.....gasp....how about had he actually told her his feelings in the past then maybe....
(Yes i know the guy is mentally disturbed and the Mom dodged a bullet she didn't know about. I just wanted to say it)
Bro's "revenge" is actually so petty and stupid that it wraps around to be funny :pacman::pacman::pacman:

Dex-chan lover
This moron of a foster dad waiting around and not make any move to win MC mother heart and have an audacity to complain when MC dad STEAL his (one-site) LOVER away?
And also take a petty revenge on innocent MC for his own choice?
What a stepfather of the year....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
how about had he actually told her his feelings in the past then maybe....
I think that Guy did tell her his feelings (though probably used his financial status to make a big deal about it) but she rejected him, probably by saying something like money doesn't matter for love, etc.

Dex-chan lover
This moron of a foster dad waiting around and not make any move to win MC mother heart and have an audacity to complain when MC dad STEAL his (one-site) LOVER away?
The way the dialogues are translated, i think he did make moves on her multiple times. But probably used his status and financial power to do so (like a rich snobs).
The mom probably didn't like those kind-off guy's and rejected him.
So that Guy decided to play the nice guy role and waited while allowing the mom to learn the importance of money before going at her again, but the mom fell in love with the dad before that happened.
So, i guess i understand why that Man would consider he got NTR'ed.

imagine needing to whale to kick the ranked 1 thats a free to play, i bet the MC can still beat him if his acc was intact.
Edit: yeah, stepfather has a ego so big that his narcissism cant hold it all.

He said he died but it's more likely that he was transferred because he still has his own body in the game world and it cannot be considered as him being dead.

P.S. Now this is what you call solo levelling but better. Kekw.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That was your reason for revenge? A woman you liked didn't like you so you murder her husband and torture her kids? I wonder why she didn't choose you? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
On pg 27, it said the sister wass logged in and was in the empire.
But then on pg 37, it said she wasn't logged in yet and was in the hospital?

On pg 27, it said the sister wass logged in and was in the empire.
But then on pg 37, it said she wasn't logged in yet and was in the hospital?
I don't know but i think her sister consciousness is in another world

Double-page supporter
this is so trash BLEGHHHHHHHHHH 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

clicks next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that the author had his butt kicked in some game, and assumed that the kicker only won by spending lots of cosh? Writing this manga is their true revenge, the only way the author knows how.

Users who are viewing this thread