THE ISEKAI DOCTOR Any sufficiently advanced medical science is indistinguishable from magic. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Anaphylaxis: Antigens

Double-page supporter
Doctor isekai'd to dark ages? - nope, I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
acdeaaec58dfa6a7c89a2e25a854573c.jpg
chapter
I lost it at the cartoon snoring😂 Its a nice touch.

Thanks for the upload! I appreciate your hard work. Hope class goes well!

Double-page supporter
The art is phenomenon. I missed this kind of style. Its classic but with the twist of today's manga trend

Dex-chan lover
well i do wonder if his supply will run out? so far it does look intressting

Double-page supporter
Definitely interested to see what he'll do when the inevitable happens and he runs out of supplies. I also find it funny that he's surgically trained and yet chose to be a GP. Surgery is definitely not supposed to be a one-man show. Then again, I'm not familiar with Japanese medical practice, so eh. This could be perfectly realistic for all I know. But I doubt it. Still an interesting read, though!

Dex-chan lover
He applies medicine and snips and cuts. But most importantly he is a surgeon!

I'm not seeing much hope for this series. Its got all the tropes, slaves, evil religion, demis on the backfoot, getting along with random creatures, and having equipment he shouldn't have, breakneck pacing, etc. The synopsis feels like a lie so far.

Fed-Kun's army
Art is good. May stick around for a few more chapters to see where it goes. So tired of Asian authors doing the evil religion in a Middle Aged Europe-like world trope. Never truly invoking any actual good religions did in the Middle Ages in comparison, always tapping into perceived evils and stopping there. Which with this and the MC being a medical doctor also invokes the trope of science vs. religion.

As others have said, he's going to run out of modern drugs. I like the modern-medical-person-transferred-to-middle-age-like-european-world trope better when the modern medical doctor has to use knowledge and methods and skill without modern meds and modern medical technology. Even if the author is pulling nonsense from thin air and I suspect this author will eventually get there although I'm not a medical practitioner. I can just tell with the author dropping mini-essays about what's what in medical jargon that they're just going through the motions of research. Which is fine. Until it isn't....

Dex-chan lover
Go to another world, insta got language cheat :shamihuh:
Treating foreign organisms like they are just like Earth counterpart :shamihuh:
Human doctor treating animal like vet is his side gig:shamihuh:
No regard for unexpected reaction to med :shamihuh:
Slime nurse/attendant :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
isnt there such a thing as different dosage for different size of body? also the comment above too. Hard to take science manga when its half assed.

Users who are viewing this thread