The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3

Dex-chan lover
mqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There's even soft censoring on page 6. It looks like they just smeared whiteout all over where her cleavage would be. It's even covering up the bra a little bit. I really think y'all should just wait and translate when the volumes come out.

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the team for having redrawn this chapter part to a not-so-appaling scale.
Anyway, I think senpai's survival instinct went into overdrive from getting too many kills, and now her brain told her to have offspring(s). ASAP. Heheh.

Double-page supporter
Agreed, Artist-san go die 1000 times over for the crappy censoring

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao, what a blatant "please buy the volume" chapter. Wonder how long till it gets the axe.

Dex-chan lover
Editor more like EDIEtor, even Puritans don't censor like that

Thanks for the scanlation and decensor, lineart only somehow is lewder

Dex-chan lover
I gotta give the Kirei Cake a 100/100 for their work but I gotta give either the publisher or editor a -9 million.

Like if you gotta censor manga to the point where it just looks bad just quit your job and let a better person take over this is fucking atrocious

well they probably cant release seetrought in whenever they publishing so they kept it for volume... cant really say i care that much

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand most of the edits are kinda mediocre, on the other hand you guys went way above and beyond even trying to deal with the black box issue.
So honestly, absolutely: props for choosing to do that, extra work that wasn't necessary to do.

Fed-Kun's army
The outline idea is good, leaving the black rectangles in would have been ridiculous.
Other scanlators should do this too.

Dex-chan lover
good lord what's with that censorship lol
thank you for redoing it lol, even just this much is far better than those black box invasion
also, while I don't mind it, I think in the frames with her underwears on, I would really appreciate it if you guys can redraw the underwears as well. No need for detailed works, just something to suggest that she's wearing underwears is good enough for me, rather than leaving it naked as of right now which got me quite confused

Might as well cover up neck down if you're just going to slap half the page with black bars jesus. Who's idea was this? The publisher or editor. reading just the light novel section of this chp probably would be better lmao.

Thank you for outlining the stuff.

Dex-chan lover
She's hot Daiki punish her now
Also this fucking censorship reeeeee
You could have use light or fog
Isn't this is magazine version!? Should it really have this much cencor?
Of course uncensored coming after they publish the book

Users who are viewing this thread