The Isekai Returnee is Too OP for the Modern World - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4

Aggregator gang
I admit I actually like this bitchdere. I'm sure our other bitchdere will have her moment like this too.

Fed-Kun's army
I think rather than dense, it's more like he never taken her seriously because she tend to talk in casual manner with him.

Dex-chan lover
...damn, so...I really expected there misunderstanding relationship to go on for longer

Haha i think rejected cause he love class president, or not

Group Leader
If shes only willing to say it once and never again, then she doesn’t really love him.

Honestly, this author is too good at pissing people off

If anyone expects this kid to accept her confession

They're getting fucking played

This is the same guy that wrote "I'm a villager, so what?". Don't expect good things from here on out

didn't he already say less than lovers already? basically never said no so anything she does is fuel

remember, the MC have passive skill "dense protagonist" that make everytime woman who make conversation about love/confess to him, that make every word her say became blurr and can't be hear for him. and somehow when senpai agressively confess to him, the passive skill sometime didn't active

Contributor
KISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly author could really just allow the mc to have girlfriend (with that he has sex) before the story is over... he would be a pioneer in the japanese manga world!

Her: I am in love with you
Dense MC be like "Hello, in love with you. My name is ___"

Fed-Kun's army
Well she pretty much hated him 5 chapters ago, so I don't blame him that much, but yall probably don't remember because the kirei-cake-zation.

On the other end, is that a death flag?

Users who are viewing this thread