The Jet Black Hedgehog: Shadow the Hedgehog - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The next issue is in November? But the game will be out by then!

Group Leader
Does this manga adapt an original story related to the upcoming game, or is it the story of the game ?

Does this manga adapt an original story related to the upcoming game, or is it the story of the game ?
It’s a retelling of the characters backstory of the games with more detail. So it is canon to the games and part of the story, whether it goes on to tell anything beyond that, or if it leads into the games story I’m unsure

Aggregator gang
It’s a retelling of the characters backstory of the games with more detail. So it is canon to the games and part of the story, whether it goes on to tell anything beyond that, or if it leads into the games story I’m unsure
Then this probably means shadow's memory of maria saving him are part of the altered memories that gerald put in him

I swear at this point I've seen Maria Robotnik getting shot in more variations than Thomas and Martha Wayne and that's saying something.

Dex-chan lover
That scene where the scientist betrays Shadow strangely makes his ending scene in Sonic 06 where he'll still fight even if the world betrays him hit THAT much harder.

Surpassed all my expectations, excited for whats to come! Thanks for picking this up Azure Wind!

Users who are viewing this thread