The Jinx's Lover - Vol. 2 Ch. 1

I'm really enjoying this manga, however, what I don't understand is why Selubi won't share any information with the male MC. I'm not talking about the male MC falling in love in order for the curse to be lifted, but at the very least, she should explain her powers to him including the part where the more that he uses them, the quicker she will die. This way, the male MC and female MC can make informed decisions of when to use it so it isn't abused and overtime the male MC falls for her, and at that point, she can tell the male MC the truth of the curse.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker because shes scared MC wont care about her and use her like a toy until broken, I mean look what happened to her mom and thats been happening for her generation for a LONG time so shes trying to make him fall in love with her first before telling

@dokidoki - Fair enough I suppose. But, wasn't that because her mom was with someone "she" didn't love? That's a major difference here. She knows that male MC is a good person, and she fell in love with him long ago. Of all people to tell about her power, it should be him. I mean our male MC even when the whole world was against him, he still didn't end up becoming a criminal and/or a depraved individual, that's proof enough that he is not one to force people into doing things that could harm them.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker Don't forget that she doesn't actually know much of anything about him, what his circumstances have been, or for that matter the world generally--except for the defining paranoia of her life, she's insanely sheltered.

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker like what Purplelibraryguy said, also cant forget she legit just met him again so the only actual moment she saw him as a nice guy was that one small moment as a child in which she never knew anything about him so you cant really expect that to be enough proof that he loves her back meanwhile he's the first guy to have treated her like a actual girl/human and not a object so that was love at first kindness type of thing but its gona take alot of work for the reverse to happen

@Purplelibraryguy - True. I guess I just saw her as an excellent judge of character. Regardless, her telling the male MC something at this point would be beneficial to both parties as the male MC still doesn't know why he lived such a crappy life. She only needs to tell a little of her powers, nothing too insightful yet.

@dokidoki - I suppose that is true. I guess I just want their relationship to get more intimate quickly considering the first 20 chapters really just went over the events of the prologue. I'm just getting impatient (sigh), since the story has intrigued me so much and I want to see some plot progression.

Double-page supporter
Kickstart season 2!thank you for this chapter Flatboi scans!

Kidnapping on the first chapter... Whew

What kinda bullshit is this about the rent getting doubled because of another person? A 2 bedroom apartment doesn't go for 1000$ a month when it's one person and then 2000$ a month if there's two people, that's just dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread