The Jinx's Lover - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Omg; she's just too cute ;A; Saying "I'm doomed" the whole time because her crush could be snatched by someone else X'DDD But even then, she's not trying to get in the way out of jealousy >w< And these kisses (/>///</) Why she's not sober when he made his move XDDD? That would make her so happy.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter Flatboi scans!!!

Season 2 ends! Are we now off to an office romance!? Muhahahaha

For anyone wondering, we’ll be posting the season 2 afterword and season 3 prologue this upcoming thursday, and then continue with our weekly schedule the following thursday with s3ch1.

Ahhh that last frame! Thank you guys for all the work so far, looking forward to the next season 😊

Fed-Kun's army
What if while they're searching for her, she manages to use nigh all of her powers to the point where there would remain practically nothing, wouldn't she be useless for the two companies then? They would have no purpose searching for her anymore right? That's the only solution I see

Anyway, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
So hang on a minute . . . He kissed Her, like for real. With feelings. Doesn't that mean she's normal now? (And maybe gets to live a full lifespan instead of keeping on burning herself up with the gift)

Fed-Kun's army
when both of the other two love interests called her "mY woMAn" i stg i felt my liver shut down. imagine treating ppl like products oops-

and here i thouGHt "wow, so sad those friends fell a part when they seemed fun together and not that bad" but rlly those two are assholes. i hope the blonde guy who seems actually okay so far meets up with ML, bc i feel bad for ML having so little friends LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread