The Jinx's Lover

Dex-chan lover
Guys can someone tell me what the notice on the raws is?? the latest chapter is 35 and it hasn't been updated in 1 fucking year!!!! did the author quit??!?! Oh man I hope not, this series is amazing

Dex-chan lover
Fuck me, I did google translate and seems the Artist had health issues and the author has been waiting for him to get better before continuing FML

@dokidoki The artist announced recently on her twitter that they will be continuing the series soon, we are doing our best to catch up for when that happens.

I remember reading this about a year ago, before flatboi scans picked up this series. I'm super glad it's being translated again!!

I don't think i can enjoy this. Reminds me of ntr and i have trauma from reading a rly horrible one. Can't stand to see emotional violence. (not sweet enough (yet))

Dex-chan lover
Damn Flatboi scans are killin' it
Great job!

I know this is incessant nagging, but I can't help it but feel like most of the Chinese/Korean manhua just expect the reader to roll with it rather than making things sensible

I always end up getting hooked because of the art or style but the story most of the times is too dumb or has real dumb characters

Dex-chan lover
Just read the entire thing this morning, and stuck in the I need more category!

Fed-Kun's army
tell me, is it going towards happy end or that complicated plot of end?
I really doesn't like this kind of first love plot stories
at first I really expecting this fluffy romance but reading through and seeing the raw it will be hella lot of roller coaster feeling
ahh i should just go back to doctor elise and knuckle girl ...

Fed-Kun's army
I really like it so far. Sure there's drama but it's through no fault of the 2 leads. They're just massively unlucky. I'm rooting for a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread