The Karate Club Couple - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Yeh.
Trust me, Experience beats all (except maybe efficient training but that's a whole other book).
unless whoever you're fighter is faster, taller, and heavier than you are. not to mention trained the same way as you did if only for a little less time...
All in all, I'm surprised a Manga decided to adress the fact that there's no way a woman can beat a man when both are equally trained in martial arts (or most physical sports for that matter), granted it's just oneshot, but still.

Dex-chan lover
that translator page is so based... I want that too :qq:
There was a boxing romcom if that will satisfy the martial arts itch. but the dynamic is quite the opposite from the one shown here, coupled with the FMC having the emotional capacity of a T-800.

Dex-chan lover
Trust me, Experience beats all (except maybe efficient training but that's a whole other book).
No amount of experience will close the gap of better physical prowess that men naturally have. You ever see those videos of military guys getting two teamed by military women? Women are the weaker sex in terms of physical strength period.

Dex-chan lover
I had just read a hentai similar to this. A women who never lost a fair fight and was high on her horse. That is until a bigger man came into picture and just beat her into a... yeah. Really needed this wholesomer outcome.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I had just read a hentai similar to this. A women who never lost a fair fight and was high on her horse. That is until a bigger man came into picture and just beat her into a... yeah. Really needed this wholesomer outcome.
Well, don't leave us without a # like that

Dex-chan lover
No amount of experience will close the gap of better physical prowess that men naturally have. You ever see those videos of military guys getting two teamed by military women? Women are the weaker sex in terms of physical strength period.
That really depends. In those videos they're also military guys who also had training presumably with the same amount of intensity as the women (I.E efficient training, like I said in my previous post). While I do agree that Men will catch up way faster compared to women in this department, If the difference in experience is about... 10 years let say, the match up would be fairly closer.

This is using my experience being beat up by a woman 3/4th my size. I can beat her now (assuming no weapons) but back in the early days, Hot damn did I get my ass whooped.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeh.

unless whoever you're fighter is faster, taller, and heavier than you are. not to mention trained the same way as you did if only for a little less time...
All in all, I'm surprised a Manga decided to adress the fact that there's no way a woman can beat a man when both are equally trained in martial arts (or most physical sports for that matter), granted it's just oneshot, but still.
Unless they don't know how to use those advantages (beating up bigger guys is fairly easy when they don't even how to stay balanced while throwing a punch)
But I do agree that Men catch up faster with physical activities so even with the gap in time the MMC would win (considering the gap, he shouldn't even take that long to catch up. Maybe 18 months or so?)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unless they don't know how to use those advantages (beating up bigger guys is fairly easy when they don't even how to stay balanced while throwing a punch)
But I do agree that Men catch up faster with physical activities so even with the gap in time the MMC would win (considering the gap, he shouldn't even take that long to catch up. Maybe 18 months or so?)
if the MC hasn't built any muscle/flexibility/conditioning before starting his Karate training, then yes. otherwise I think 2 months are good enough to learn the skills needed to beat her if he already surpasses her physically.

Dex-chan lover
if the MC hasn't built any muscle/flexibility/conditioning before starting his Karate training, then yes. otherwise I think 2 months are good enough to learn the skills needed to beat her if he already surpasses her physically.
Eh... 4 months the fastest I would say (this is assuming he isn't training like a profesional fighter before a match and that that he hasn't trained in any other martial arts before.), Fundamentals are the hardest thing to learn in Martial arts after all.
I agree with 2 months if he has previous experience in similar styles.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... 4 months the fastest I would say (this is assuming he isn't training like a profesional fighter before a match and that that he hasn't trained in any other martial arts before.), Fundamentals are the hardest thing to learn in Martial arts after all.
I agree with 2 months if he has previous experience in similar styles.
Yeah... forgot the kid is a Highschooler, probably won't be putting in 6hrs plus of professional training, I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow does in this manga's world though...
All in all, I have no problem with fictional Highschool girl beating fictional Highschool boy in a physical competition, I can suspend my disbelief for that. but it gets goofy when a slice of life Romocm has the "athletic girl" clear out a dojo of black belters twice her size (before struggling against some other "athletic girl").

Dex-chan lover
That really depends. In those videos they're also military guys who also had training presumably with the same amount of intensity as the women (I.E efficient training, like I said in my previous post). While I do agree that Men will catch up way faster compared to women in this department, If the difference in experience is about... 10 years let say, the match up would be fairly closer.

This is using my experience being beat up by a woman 3/4th my size. I can beat her now (assuming no weapons) but back in the early days, Hot damn did I get my ass whooped.
I don't agree about the intensity. Women have been give easier training regimen because they can't handle a man's training program.

Also anecdotal evidence doesn't really account for actual hard science.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Speaking of this, Isn't that one of the key points of tension in "Tomo-chan is a Girl!"? how the MMC and FMC got seperated from their training together (and their time together overall) because the MMC caught up with the FMC in terms of skill so they needed to be seperated.

Users who are viewing this thread