The Kind Older Sister Is No More (Promo) - Oneshot

if you guys liked this art be sure to check out "she was sent by god" i think the artist may be the same and the storyline is also amazing!

Both their families are assholes grrrrrr.

Also, i can’t believe that sister of hers! Do you think she’s faking her sickness so that people would prioritize her? (I know i know, she must be pretty devious and dedicated to start the ruse as a child up until adulthood lol)

Dex-chan lover
Damn... idk if the sister is faking it and even if she wasn't she is a giant bitch. Taking your siblings partner is not cool, not cool at all.

Guys... you know what I am thinking about? the art is really similar with some otome games like The heart of the fox and other games from the same company. and I really really like this story line it would be great if they could make the manhwa!

I had this one open in novelaupdates (or was it wattpad?) and it looks like they took it down... I will search for it again

I understand on why the mother went mad, when the oldest daughter pulled on her skirt, when the youngest fainted as why would u do that. But I think she was just emotionally starved at this point.

@Nightwing2020 the thing is
it was the older sister's birthday but they celebrate it together, and when it was the time for the older sister to receive her presents the younger sister faked fainting

@cheesu_cakue yea, I know that the younger one has done that it's just the mother doesn't know that. But the whole family is just really horrible in the way the treat fl.

@Nightwing oh I see, yeah you're right the whole family was just trash, both of them are their daughters it wasn't right for them to play favorites and just assume that just because she's the older one she should be forgiving and live her whole life for her sister.

Supporter
Considering the promo has very beautiful art, if the series goes on manhwa adaptation, the art is gonna suck.

But still hopefully this goes to become a series.

Users who are viewing this thread